Commonwealth caribbean property law commonwealth caribbean law gilbert kodilinye on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers property law is concerned with a wider variety of rights obligations and interests than most other areas of law. Commonwealth caribbean property law fully updated and revised to fit in with the new laws and structure in the commonwealth caribbean law and legal systems . Commonwealth caribbean property law gilbert kodilinye ma llm barrister professor of property law university of the west indies cavendish publishing. This is designed to be a basic text for students of real property law in the commonwealth caribbean it should also be of interest to students of comparative law and to practitioners in the region. Antoine rcommonwealth caribbean law and legal systems london cavendish 1999
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.