Introduction infertility is a major health problem today affecting about 150 of couples trying to have a child impaired fertility of the male is causative in 200 of infertile couples and contributory in up to another 300 400. The most common genetic causes of male infertility are chromosomal conditions that affect sperm production. Genetics of male infertility our male infertility specialist yefim r sheynkin make an appointment. Among the 15 of couples who experience infertility about 40 of the time the infertility is due to male factors. Y chromosome infertility is a condition that affects the production of sperm making it difficult or impossible for affected men to father childrenan affected mans body may produce no sperm cells azoospermia a smaller than usual number of sperm cells oligospermia or sperm cells that are abnormally shaped or that do not move properly
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.